Official Cheesecake Days
Celebrate Cheesecakes with these global days and treat yourself and your guests to the ultimate dessert!
How to celebrate
Celebrate cheesecake day by having a slice of your favorite cheesecake.
Make your own – making cheesecake is not as hard as you might think. And it is a fun way to try your own unique flavors or add your favorite toppings.
Order a slice for dessert – eating out today? Order up a slice of cheesecake and indulge!
Pick up a cheesecake at your favorite bakery – One of our favorite things to do is to pick up a couple slices from our favorite bakery.
Ideas to make it fun
Making a cheesecake can be fun, especially if you want to try out different types. Buy the mini pie pans and split the cheesecake batter into bowls so everyone can add their own favorite fruit or indulgence. Pick out a variety of cheesecakes from your favorite bakery and share them so you can try them all.
Important Note, all of the Cheesecake Days were declared to be International celebrations. Adding “National” to the front of the holiday is incorrect. Cheesecake Days are global holidays so please share it properly #CheesecakeDay or #InternationalCheeseCakeDay
Did You Know?
- The Original Cheesecake Day was first conceived in 1985 and didn't start to trend until it was published online in 2001
- Since then, it has become one of the most popular foodie days that is spreading globally
- Cheesecake is one of the first sweet desserts dating back to the ancient Greeks who invented it
- Cheesecake comes in lots of varieties and cities and countries around the world have their signature cheesecakes
- There are currently 12 Cheesecake Days celebrating the delicious varieties of Cheesecake
About Cheesecake Days
Cheesecake Days are global celebrations for the love of Cheesecake. Eateries, Bakeries and home bakers around the globe unite to celebrate these yummy days and indulge in delicious cheesecake!