Celebrating Cheesecake Days for over 18 years!
Did You Know?
- The Original Cheesecake Day was first conceived in 1985 and didn't start to trend until it was published online in 2001
- Since then, it has become one of the most popular foodie days that is spreading globally
- Cheesecake is one of the first sweet desserts dating back to the ancient Greeks who invented it
- Cheesecake comes in lots of varieties and cities and countries around the world have their signature cheesecakes
- There are currently 12 Cheesecake Days celebrating the delicious varieties of Cheesecake
About Cheesecake Days
Cheesecake Days are global celebrations for the love of Cheesecake. Eateries, Bakeries and home bakers around the globe unite to celebrate these yummy days and indulge in delicious cheesecake!