Celebrating Cheesecake Days for over 30 years!
Did You Know?
- The Original Cheesecake Day was first conceived in 1985 and didn't start to trend until it was published online in 2001
- Since then, it has become one of the most popular foodie days that is spreading globally
- Cheesecake is one of the first sweet desserts dating back to the ancient Greeks who invented it
- Cheesecake comes in lots of varieties and cities and countries around the world have their signature cheesecakes
- There are currently 14 Cheesecake Days celebrating the delicious varieties of Cheesecake
About Cheesecake Days
Cheesecake Days are global celebrations for the love of Cheesecake. Eateries, Bakeries and home bakers around the globe unite to celebrate these yummy days and indulge in delicious cheesecake!
Our Cheesecake Committee
We are cheesecake lovers, bakers, and business owners. Our passion is to share the love of cheesecake with the world and enjoy a variety cheesecakes on these user recommended cheesecake days. Is there a cheesecake you'd like to see celebrated? Contact us and submit it for consideration. Our cheesecake committee will vote on it and notify you if the cheesecake will get it's own day!